Connect with Dance Educators near you and across the country.
DEAW is a proud state affiliate of the National Dance Education Organization (NDEO). Membership in DEAW shall be extended to any individual or organization that subscribes to and supports the stated mission of DEAW upon payment of annual dues to NDEO, our national affiliate organization. You will have dual membership in DEAW and NDEO for one membership dues price.
- Dual membership with NDEO and DEAW
- Discounted registration fees for the DEAW Fall Conference
- DEAW Newsletter
- Representation with OSPI (Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction)
- Eligibility to attend NDEO National Conferences and Special Topic Conferences (separate registration fees apply)
- Discounted Conference Proposal Submission Fee
- Full access to NDEO's Dance Education Literature and Research descriptive index (DELRdi)
- Networking via the NDEO Online Forums, Special Interest Groups, and Membership Directory
- Access to resources, documents, professional development, and the most up to date information concerning Dance Education Standards
Professional Member: $115 a year
Ph.D. / Ed.D. Candidate Member: $115 a year
Young Professional: $85 a year
Retiree Member: $60 a year
Graduate Student: $75 a year
Undergraduate Student: $50 a year
Institutional and Business; Corporate memberships are also available.
To sign-up or renew your membership online please go to www.ndeo.org/membership. You can pay by credit card, or print out an invoice and mail in a check. If paying by check, please make it payable to NDEO and send it to the NDEO home office at 8609 2nd Avenue, Suite 203-B, Silver Spring, MD 20910.